- Your questions are best directed to the Fun Club organizers. From my understanding they welcome single males. Good luck.
- TN is dysfunctional and dying. Whether it's a technical, operational or combination of factors, it's not worth your efforts to spend much...
- Some people are weird. Please don't judge. Please don't troll.
- Times change! Rembember when the middle aged "establishment" used to complain about how youth were destroying American morality? What...
- All of those speak of a preference for nudity that is fine and healthy. Addiction is not; it's a defined as not having control over doing, taking...
- Remember what you were doing in 2006? That's when the site owners were busy updating the infrastructure to True Nudists. We're still living...
- A good cleanup would result in about 12 remaining users.
- Social bathing isn't so far-fetched. In Finland it's still common to take saunas together not only with family and friends, but work...
- Thanks for sharing this link! It seems that a lot of our private neurosis which leads to public acts of hatred and violence from name calling...
Given that most TN profiles are fake, consider me a 27-year old global celebrity underwear model who's posing as a middle-aged US suburban dad. My family origin is Swedish and I have two sons aged 18 and 20, my excellent teachers. After 15 years of single parenting, I'm welcoming greater independence and freedom.
Nakedness taps into our more primal selves and naturally honors that spirit and sexual energy are two sides of the same coin. I long for mixed social nudism free of both toxic femininity and outdated male chauvinism. The posturing of "nonsexual nudism" is Puritanical and emasculating in its misandry, at least here in the US Midwest. Local resorts generally practice discrimination which have painted their future into an empty corner. Why can't we just own our sexual energy and be responsible for appropriate, respectful behavior, with or without clothes?
My profile pix are over ten years old and I haven't updated them since this site is dysfunctional. I remain fit, grow and and adapt, with my hope focused on younger generations to redefine the art of being naked on their own towel-dancing terms. Nudism is dead. Long live bare-assedness!
Technicalities: I don't accept friend requests from private or blank profiles and prefer certified, filled in ones with the personality of pictures and a history of postings. Im a proud dad and wont share pix or details about my sons. No one has permission to copy my images or texts without my written consent.
He who seeks nakedness, seeks the truth. He who fears truth, fears nakedness. ~ Erik Holm
Stone Andy - 60
- 6' 2"
- Income Level
- international project management
- I have children
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
I appreciate kind, contemplative and articulate people who live in health of mind, body and spirit. I believe in the Brotherhood which extends beyond the demographics of age, race and orientation. I respect people who consider sexual energy a gift, not a burden.
Male spirituality, home fermentation and cooking, hiking/camping. I volunteer with asylum seeking refugees and prairie restoration work days.
Should I read the novel first?
Old school Armstrong/Fitzgerald duets, Cat Stevens, Leonard Cohen and a wide array from Gregorian chants to Mozart and Chopin to John Fahey and Chicago Blues.
The hero's journey over hero worship for me. I'm inspired to be the father my sons deserve and draw on teachings from men like Rumi, Einstein, Hesse and MLK.